Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Passions of Scuba Diving - dive in apnea

The Passion of the immersion

For many people who dive for several years, I feel out of touch with the peace and breathtaking beauty that takes place in the holds of our beautiful oceans. Due to the nature of my work I talk to many divers, scuba divers, free divers with spear fishermen and hunters. to capture an overall view of hunting and gathering our oceans as a means to provide food or the joy of crabs with the sport of hunting. Butfor videographers, photographers, underwater and conversational, new divers who I would see the sea in a very different light.

I've only been diving for some years clocking up more than 800 dives, I still have the glorious creations, astonish the water contained within this world that I feel so at peace, even the sharks that cruise the depths all have a unique role play in the cycle of eternal life until the person not to break and kill this source of life on our planet. I am aHunter-gatherers take only what I have to ignore every single day, I like both of my eyes would have to take loot already vulnerable ecosystem.

Some divers have a sense of sadness in leaving the sea surface intervals and time again in the routines of life and this is another aspect that I am referring particularly well expressed. How to explore the sea creatures, who look to us as if we are the ones on display is a greatSatisfaction and inner peace. Others have described the deeper emotional feelings of love and more willing to express their feelings after diving into a partner or companion. E 'due to other demands, pressures and these people are just more in tune with our nature and our planet. I like to think it is because we are passionate and care for the vitality of our oceans and the earth.

divers seem more in line with our underwater world as a diver, as they are inone with the oceans free from instrumental devices to keep them there. They are, and seem most of all aquatic life will be recognized as such.

Ask yourself what I feel when I go diving, what I take from the sea and then on the ways and the things you do to look after them and protect them think. I think that many people find that our oceans for granted and we have very little return, I ask you all to better care, support groups, the cleanest looking toward the beginningyou and you bring knowledge of the importance of all creatures in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment