All divers know what a wonderful place underwater world. But have you ever tried to explain your passion for non-divers? Words can not do justice to what we do when we dive. In addition, a photo is not the beauty of the liquid, for example, to give a blanket, as it floats over their heads. Only video can capture your diving experiences and really now, thanks to the high quality of modern cameras, the production of professional quality underwater movies for everyone.
The PADISpecialty Course Underwater iStockphoto provides everything you need to make a movie that you will be proud to show to friends and family. From choosing the right system for your needs, care and management of equipment, recording and editing work, it is all covered in this course of 2 days. The typical path included 3 dives in one of the world famous dive sites in Phuket and our experience Video Pro "you can do to the best sites to recommend, so that the bestShots.
Students to read:
I wanted to try underwater video since I started diving was not sure where to start. There is so much to find information on them and spare kits available so different that I am confused. I decided that I needed some expert advice for me the PADI Specialty course iStockphoto members.
The course was some initial theory, when my teacher went through the pros and cons of various configurations of the devices. Hadused different brands of cameras, enclosures, lighting and so on over the years and his experience was instructive. He showed me how to care for the equipment and how to prepare everything for diving. We also discussed techniques for diving safely with a camera and suggestions for better handling underwater in preparation for my training dives.
I had a lot of questions about everything and my teacher said, everything I threw at him. I'm sure his tips and tricks for saving mefrom what many frustrating mistakes that I would do differently.
I decided on the Similan Islands for my training dives, as they have the best view of life in Thailand and most of the fish. Our first dive was a simple, reef, so I could take my time, and used to manage the device. When my teacher was happy that my order was ok, something absolutely necessary for decent shots, without damage to the reef, we began to practice variousRecording techniques. I filmed everything and nothing, I was so excited. I was told that some of the best diving in the Similan world were considered and I would have to accept. It 'was just so many things and I remember thinking to myself, I hope that the coach has a lot of spare cartridges. During our surface interval, we reviewed what I had turned, and spoke, what could be improved. In the second dive I was a bit 'more attention. I slowed down and I felt like I was getting the hang of it.For the third dive we have a basic plot for the dive, I directed and shot. Later I discovered that this plan has some continuity to my shots.
In the evening we downloaded my pictures on a laptop. Everyone in the dive shop wanted to look at what I shot, and I must admit that I am quite nervous about their reaction was, after all, this was only my first attempt. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the results surprised and flattered by some of the positive comments fromothers. After a small cut from a couple of effects, titles and a soundtrack for the material we were ready to burn my masterpiece on DVD. It 'nice to have something that I have at home, and though I doubt that will show on the Discovery Channel any time soon, it's a wonderful memory of a great price!
No comments:
Post a Comment